Friday, July 01, 2005

Getting Ready

July 1, 2005
This morning, I mailed off all of our contract/homestudy paperwork! It's so exciting to have another step completed!

This afternoon, I got another surprise. A lady from our church (the dear older woman mentioned in a previous post) invited me to go shopping with her on my lunch hour. I was oblivious and thought she meant "girly" shopping; (you know, purses and stuff.) Well, instead, she took me to the Target baby department! She is so excited, it is pretty hilarious. She bought us a couple boxes of baby bottles, and little baby nail clippers. I was amazed. She said, "Now, when you get 'the call,' I don't want you to have to stop at Target first. I want you to be able to go straight to the hospital!"

We've been budgeting for baby stuff, but haven't really bought much yet. Those baby departments can seem pretty overwhelming, sometimes! I guess I'd better learn to deal with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home