Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Photos and Shopping

July 6, 2005
I have begun digging through boxes and photo albums, searching for just the right pictures for our profile scrapbook! Today, I spent about an hour scanning and printing them off. (But I know I'll still have more photos to go!)

I went to Staples to get 3-ring binders, which will be our photo albums. I chose 4 sturdy burgundy 1/2" binders. (We need four because one will go to each of the four Northwest offices.) I will also put together 2 extra unbound album sets, which the agency can then mail to others as needed.

Then, it was on to one of my favorite places: The Scrap Yard! It's my favorite local scrapbooking store. I wandered around the store, picking out beautiful papers for our album. What fun! Plus, I was pleased to get a great deal: there was a special 20% off sale, and I used my $5 off coupon! On top of that, it was double-punch day, so I got extra punches on my punch card! The Clearance Queen strikes again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home