Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Encouraging Words

October 18, 2006
There is a lady I know of (through our adoption agency's online support groups) who has a heart for adoption. For now, God has closed the door to adoption for her, but he has given her some other amazing ministries; one of which is ministering to those involved in adoption (pregnant moms & waiting adoptive parents). She has posted some "encouraging words" online for those waiting to adopt, and I thought I would share a couple of her posts with you:

Saint Theresa's prayer: May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

Lamentations 3: 21-25: "This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him!' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him." Have a great day knowing that God has compassion for us and his mercy never fails! AND....the Lord is good to those who WAIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home