Wednesday, September 20, 2006

That Sneaky Caller ID Again...

September 20, 2006
Well, it's that sneaky Caller ID again! Angela called me at the office, and my boss wanted to know who I was talking to, so she went and searched the Caller ID box to see who was on the phone! (We were supposed to be heading out the door to meet a client.)

Angela called to let me know that another birthmom is looking at our book... and she's due a week from today! She wanted to make sure we were prepared, and were ok with the situation. I told her we're definitely ready!

As my boss & I left the office, and were driving to our client's house, she started asking me questions about the adoption. (ie "Can they change their mind?" "Will they know where you live?", etc.) She's in our Bible Study, and has been praying for our adoption for months. It was neat to be able to answer her questions. She was really excited that we're planning on an open adoption, and agreed that it would be good for a child to have some knowledge of their family history. (My boss doesn't know anything about her birthdad, and has always wished she did.)

I called Calvin, and we prayed together for this pregnant mom, and for whichever family she chooses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home