Tuesday, September 05, 2006

More Insurance Frustrations

September 5, 2006
I received a call today from one of the insurance reps; they're still fussing over details. I've also been talking with my boss's (not-so-helpful) accountant. On Thursday, I had faxed information to her about the insurance deduction, so that she could properly complete my pay statement for my paycheck. She didn't understand what it meant, so she just ignored it, instead of calling me. Thus, she completed my pay statement as usual, and then left early for vacation. My boss didn't know how to handle an insurance deduction on her own, which means I didn't receive my paycheck!

Please pray that everything will be taken care of in this "Bermuda Triangle" of Insurance, Accounting, and Us! We need to make sure we have insurance in place for our adoption, and to take care of our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home