Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yet Another Caseworker

I wonder if we're eligible for the Guinness Book of Records for "number of caseworkers for a single adoption". We received an e-mail yesterday from our third caseworker, introducing herself and saying she wants to meet us in person soon. Her name is Angela, and she's brand-spanking new to Bethany. Maybe it'll be good to work with some new blood.

Meanwhile, Sheli and I (mostly Sheli) have been shopping for baby. We discovered the $1.19 bin at Goodwill. We also bought the all-important diaper pail last weekend. I was thinking of bolting a little basketball hoop above the pail and practicing my free throws after I change the baby. You'd definitely want nothing but net. Hee hee. Anyway, Sheli found some really cute clothes for the kid. I'm wondering if we'll someday hit the jackpot and find a baby in one of these outfits we're buying. But so far, they're all empty.

We love you, Kid, wherever you are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kacey said...

And I love you, Calvin!

Mon Aug 21, 09:17:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Hugs and fun all around!

Wed Aug 23, 05:05:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home