Monday, September 11, 2006

Caller ID

September 11, 2006
While sitting at my desk at work this morning, the phone rang (of course), but guess who showed up on my Caller ID? Bethany Christian Services- our adoption agency! We don't have caller ID at home, so it's still an exciting novelty for me at work.

It was Angela, our caseworker, calling with information about a potential birthmother, who is 5-months pregnant. She gave me the details, and wanted to confirm that it is ok to show her our books. Since Calvin's cell phone is out-of-range today, I wasn't able to discuss it with him. But thankfully, we've had this "what if" discussion before. So, I was able to tell her to go ahead and show our books. This pregnant mom will be meeting with her caseworker tomorrow. So, please be praying for her.

Also, Angela said she had been able to look through our profile book while preparing our file, and thought it was great. She said we're "a cute couple." It was good to hear that positive feedback, since we were starting to "second guess" our books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home