Friday, July 29, 2005

Betty

July 29, 2005
Hooray! We finally found out who our case worker is! And I got to talk to her! Twice! Her name is Betty. She's business-like, but nice and helpful. I once read an adoptive dad's story of how he got into a shouting match with their case worker, so I'm entering the relationship with our case worker a little, well, cautious. We'll see.

Anyway, Tuesday, August 9th is our initial appointment with her. I think I'll go with my Scottish broadsword strapped on, just to remind her who she's dealing with. {Hee hee.} The family protector, you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kacey said...

Be careful with the sword, bro! Harmful toys hanging about, y'know. Kid might go to give Da a huggie-poo and get filleted in the process. Kid's fault, of course, everyone knows that you must ward Da before huggie-pooing from behind. Your bday gift from me is at our house all ready for you. I love you both!

Thu Aug 04, 04:20:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home