Wednesday, March 15, 2006

God's Amazing Answers

March 15, 2005
Today, we paid another bill from our adoption agency. This one was for $3000! We had been expecting it for awhile, and thankfully, God had prepared us to pay it!

Today, I also received some answers to prayer regarding my work situation. Thankfully, my job will remain the same until it ends on August 31st. (Instead of ending immediately, which was initially proposed.) God worked a miracle in this situation! They are now providing me with 5 months to find a new job, and the board voted to give me a salary raise, along with an extra financial bonus! They also voted to maintain their maternity leave policy, if it is needed within the next 5 months.

Isn't it neat to see how God works? Thank you, everyone, for your prayers! (Keep praying!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home